Parthasarathy Temple is at Peter's Road, Triplicane. Visit : Daily from 0630
to noon and 1600 to 2000. It is one of the oldest temple
in Madras, built by Pallavas in the 8th century and rebuilt
by the Vijayanagar Kings in 11th century. The temple
is dedicated to Krishna, one of the incarnations of Vishnu.
It has a coloured gopuram and several shrines with beautiful
carvings. There are many stalls selling flowers, puja
articles, small idols, musical instruments and jewellery
around the temple.